Virtual Crop Weekend - The Scraperbowl - Sunday Pages

Today I didn't get as much done as yesterday but still better than nothing.   The first layout is of Emily at the Strawberry patch when she was little I think she ate more than she picked of course.  I created the title with the Silhouette and some red paper with black dots and strawberry seeds.  The strawberry paper is Imaginiece it's an older line.  I did find a wood veneer strawberry which was really exciting.


For the this layout I used American Crafts papers and some various dies to create this layout.  The bunnies and carrots are Spellbinders, the swing is memory box, the suns are IO and the title is Scrapbook.com.  The pictures are of the kids and their cousin playing in the back yard on one of  the first nice days we had. 

So that's 7 layouts complete this weekend.  Not too bad usually one of Victoria Marie's crops offer you challenges for up to 9 or 10 layouts/projects.  Sometimes I get them all done sometimes I get a few done it just depends on what else is  going on, on a daily basis.  The only bad part of cropping at home is that I still have to cook and take care of other things while I'm cropping.  But it's still so productive.  At a crop I would be talking and shopping and getting about the same amount of pages complete so I'm happy.

Hope you had a great weekend.  I can't wait for the next crop weekend.

No comments: