Scrappy Saturday - The Scraperbowl - Virtual Crop 4 layouts Complete

Day 2 is here of the Scraperbowl over at Victoria Marie.  We've been enjoying online zoom chats while working and a great list of challenges.  Today I was able to finish 4 layouts.  The first one Precious Girl is Abbi all dressed in her fancy Holiday dress and posing on her new bunk beds.  She loves them.  I used  Simple Stories North Pole from my Scraproom Kit, Memory Box dies(alpha, poinsettia and holly), Scrapbook.com stamps, and Thickers.  There is also some gold dots and gold glitter paper to mat the photo.
 
  
This layout is of my Dad in high school.  The devil and winged shoes I created and cut with my silhouette as well as the title.  The black and white papers came out of my scraps.  Then I just added a black and red photo mat.
 

 Teddy was Emily's boyfriend at the times new puppy,  he came to visit us a couple of time and was just the sweetest.  Not sure Vienna and Gracie agreed.  I used a base page I created last year with K&co paper ten added Thickers and felt flowers from my stash.  Super quick page.
Lastly is the Halloween Mermaid page.  The picture is from a Halloween party my brother had and it's hard to see but I used all kinds of Halloween punches on the background.  I punched them in black and created a layered background paper with them.  The black and white paper came out of my scrap bin.  I also added Thickers.


YAY 4 more layouts created!  Getting closer to my goal of 25 projects I'm a little behind but catching up.  Thank you for taking a look. 
 

No comments: