What's on your Workdesk? WOYWW 341

It's Wednesday and I have a pic of my Workdesk?  Well it's a week before Christmas so things are pretty clean since I'm really just wrapping gifts in my bedroom(if the gifts are for people in my house) or the dining room.  Those places are trashed, it looks like a department store back room exploded with plastic bags and tissue.

I have a pretty clean desk.  New planner supplies on my planner, my to do list, BRAND SPAKIN' NEW Lawn Fawn(Valentine stuff can you believe?), new Sizzix dies, Hanukka stamps I have yet to put away(from a project for my Husband), and some swap cards in the drying rack.

I found that drying rack at a resale store for $1.50 I was very excited, I think it's for plates or media?  But it's great for when I'm doing multiple cards they can sit in there and dry or cool off.  Those cards though have been in the drying/cooling rack for over a week now I think their cooled off now?  I stopped working on them when I started wrapping gifts.  It's ok I have until May, I'll get back to them by then.

My desk would surely be more fun if I could wrap presents here(but NO PEEKING).  Be sure to head over to the Stamping Ground and see the working desks from around the world for week 341.


Hope your having a wonderful week and Thank You so much for stopping by today.

 



10 comments:

Darlene said...

great idea for the drying rack - will keep my eye out for one !
enjoy Christmas !!
Darlene # 43

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

The drying rack is a great idea! Would be very useful for my stencils - on the rare occasion when I bother to clean them! Normally I just use the dish rack! I like the cup that holds your pencils! Thanks for visiting earlier! zsuzsa #35

Diana Taylor said...

Lots of nice dies and stamps on your desk - I like the drying rack, although knowing me it would become more storage for things I don't know where to put! Hope you have a great week, and thanks for stopping by earlier,
Diana #29

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Drying racks are great for all kinds of things, I have some large dies in one as they are too big to fit on the shelf with the others. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 25

Sofie V said...

I love your cute little owl stickers! That's a great idea with the drying rack!

P.S.: don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a bracelet and earrings jewelry set!

Greetings, Sofie # 31
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be

Helen said...

great idea to use the drying rack! Helen 4

Tilly Tea Dance said...

Those owl stickers are super cute! Happy crafting, Max #16 :-)

April said...

Lawn Fawn Valentines - FUN! I've not heard of a drying rack, but I think after a week they're done. LOL Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier.
April #39

Kristiina said...

Can't really get into Valentine mood yet :) but it is lovely to clean away unnecessary stuff and changing season. Good luck with your packing!
Kristiina #42

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those stamps sitting on the acrylic block look like they've never been used. I have a drying rack that I use as a letter holder in my office. Maybe I should move it to my craft room! Happy very belated WOYWW from #1.