Stash Scrapping Results

Hello Hello remember this from a couple of weeks ago?  The little lama issued a challenge and then I picked some supplies to meet that challenge. 
I've been totally remiss in updating you with what I did with that product and I finished it later that same evening....  
It's hard to see but those stubs and such are in a pale yellow vellum envelope created with my WRMK punch board.  I love how it turned out.  I used tons of old supplies like my hoarded Lil Davis letters and WRMK eyelets.  Did you know I got rid of all my eyelet tools when I got my Crop A Dile and well I never got a long reach one so I used a Phillips head screw driving to set the brads because I was determined to finish this layout!  So not neat on the back but I got it done!

I do love this photo from Fathers's Day 2017 since I completed this before Father's Day 2018.  It's of Dave and Abbi joking and playing at the Lucky Monk where we went for dinner.

I have completed a couple more layouts since then so I will share some more layouts in a bit.

Thank you for stopping by coming back soon!

No comments: