July Swap Card - Washi Tape


It's the CARS Club Day (Chicago Area Rubber Stampers) YAY!  This is my swap card for this month.  I shared a sneak of my frozen lollies on my Instagram about a month ago.  This is the finished product.  I love how it turned out. The challenge for this month was Washi Tape. 


 I used a scalloped set of Washi  from Ms. Sparkle and Co. Paperie (Pastel Rainbow Scalloped Solid).  Makes it look like a Sherbet Popsicle!   The Popsicle die and the banner die are from MFT and the stamps are Lawn Fawn.  The ink is Hero Arts Watermelon.  The paper is Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade Fruit Smoothie for most of the cards.  Some is BoBunny double dots.


We create 18 cards total for our Swap group.



My Swap bucket has seen better days but I Love that my cards fit so well in it!  I will use it till it cannot function anymore!

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a GREAT DAY! 



No comments: