Scrapbook Layout - Favorite Birthday Gift

Having fun with more of my older pictures and older Stash.  I've create mini kits I put them in little pouches and pull them out randomly to scrap.  I've combined a couple of scrappers techniques for creating these kits like Nicole Jones and Katie Scott.  I love the way they kit for Crops or events like Calvin Ball.   Plus it is so easy when I have a bit of free time to pick up a kit and just get to work. 

This is from Emily's Birthday when she was so into Vera Bradly she got a matching everything in her favorite pattern.   It was nice to be able to use up literally SCRAPS from my scrap bin for this one.  The papers are just strips leftover from past projects.  The flowers are Pebbles and the word Birthday are Thickers.  I did stamp with a mini alpha from Stampin' Up.   The tiny word stickers are from Bella Blvd.  I love how the backpack pops with these colors!

Ok only a couple  of more weeks until school starts we are full swing school planning and Band Camp is kicking our buts!  Oh well it will soon be over and they will be off to school each day!

I appreciate every visitor I hope you are enjoying the shares!  Have another Wonderful Week HUGS!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.
Does building a well-established blog like yours require a large amount
of work? I am completely new to writing a blog however I do
write in my journal everyday. I'd like to
start a blog so I can share my personal experience and thoughts online.

Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions
or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both
equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The issue is an issue that not enough people are speaking intelligently
about. I am very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something relating to this.