You Made My Day - Quick and Easy Card

A quick card as a note of Thanks.  This used mostly scraps I had laying about on my table.  It to about 10 minutes to make.  I feel so accomplished  with I complete something, quick or not. 
 inside the card
This is a fabulous way to jump start your creativity.  Just grab you scrap basket or box and pick out 2 pieces of paper and one die cut(this one is Cheery Lynn).  You can pick one stamp set, one tool and one embellishment.   Here I chose a greeting set from MFT, a corner rounder and pearls.

Next time your in a rut just grab a card base and a few scraps, set your timer for 10minutes and make something quick.  You'll fee accomplished and have a card to show for it.

Thank you for stopping by today hope your having a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love quick-and-easy cards, and especially love using up some scraps. Thanks for the tip on how to get out of a rut.