Scrapbook Layout - On To Fort Sumter

A lot of our Family time is spent traveling with Daddy to his various Cival War events.  He loves doing Living Histories in places like Fort Sumter South Carolina.  We were on our way there and got a chance to stop by this amazing battle ship only a few miles from there.  The girls have learned our history very early on and continue to do so every chance we get.

The papers here are Simple Stories there are some Studio Calico wood veneers and the alphabet is Heidi Swapp and I cut my title with my Silhouette.  I generally take way too many pictures so I love it when I can do a layout incorporating a ton of them.

Sometimes you just have to do 2 pages and since this is both girls and Daddy it will go into the Family Album.

Thank you as always for Stopping by to Visit!  Hope your having a Great Day Hugs!

No comments: