Instagram This Weekend


I've been playing with Instagram, trying to learn my way around.  I have finally figured out how to share my pictures from there here on my blog using Followgram.  I'm so excited.

Woo Hoo!  See my new stamps and dies from LAWN FAWN.  

This week the kids had a short week at school only 3 days.  Abbi got her white belt in recorder in music class and  a Paw for doing a good deed at school.  Emily had career day and learned about Animal Therapy, State Politics from Senator Matt Murphy and Hairdressing.  Dave had a regular week for the most part.  He has been helping me get all the Laundry in order  This weekend we went to a friends for a Birthday dinner and then games and cards.  We had a blast.  Saturday we slept in colored, went to an Estate Sale(we only got a gas can since Dave broke his) then played games and made cookies.  Sunday Em sang the National Anthem with PCC  bright and early at Fremd High School for a Wrestling Meet.  Then I'm off to work and Dave and the girls went to do taxes for the big boys.  Tonight we're just hanging out at home it's been a busy week and weekend.  And Monday starts a full week again for everyone!

Hope everyone else had a great week!

No comments: