Holiday Fun - Poinsettia Gift Card Holder



It's never too early for a bit of Holiday FUN!  Here is a gift card holder created using my Sizzix Gift Card Folder die and a stash of 3D embellishments.  I love these flowers from I Am Roses.....  I have a box just for Holiday Flowers!  Hopefully this inspires you to get a head start on some Holiday Items...

Today is a day off for me.  So there will be lots of family time.  Abbi and I are planning to Color for awhile she got some new pictures and she wants to color together.  I have new crayons so I'm very excited.  We're all going to bed early tonight since Emily has to be up bright and early to sing the National Anthem at a Wrestling meet at Fremd.  Then we'll probably all come home and go back to bed.  HA  at least until I have to get up and get to work.  

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 

No comments: