Happy Wednesday!

Wow what a fantastic day at work and in general.  It started out so so this morning but by 9pm it was great.  We had wonderful news at the store almost all day from the moment we opened the doors.  New product came in which will thrill almost everyone.  At home the pool got set up, I did a survey and Emily got some Lauren time.  Then it was back to work for me for the evening where I got to hang out and work on my projects and just enjoy the Craft Collective ladies and all of the wonderful energy they bring to a Wednesday night.  Lots of fun stuff going on and plans.  My only complaint about yesterday could be I didn't get more than a couple hours outdoor time since the weather was perfect but really that can't be too bad since I was inside having fun the entire time.  Oh one more I saw briefly but didn't get to talk to Margie when she came in we were too busy.  Bummer!  I need to catch up. 

So tomorrow is catch up at home and then get ready for the girls recital.  Keeping them relaxed all day will be my goal. 

Love this modern card using the Octagons from Spellbinders.  Simple Clean Classy!  Perfect for any occasion just change the greeting and colors!

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

UGH, I had bad timing but it was the only day I could come in. SORRY! I'll be coming in next week when you are working...hopefully not overworking!! LOL!!

P.S. I GOT MY ECHO PARK PACK!!!!! Woohooo!!! xo

B said...

OH I LOVE the fabulous geometricness of this! I know its not a word, but fab!