Yay Summer Is Here

Finally the sun came out today.  We spent the morning cleaning and doing laundry.  Emily has been learning how to do the laundry thing.  She thinks it's fun.  Who would have thought?  I'm not going to complain it's too cool to get a laundry day off.  Then we went out and picked up paint swatches for her room.  She's getting a room makeover for her birthday.  She's so excited!  After that it was sunny so the girls hung out in the pool until their bickering became too much for me and I made them come in?  Not sure what was up with that but it's over now.  Phew!  Made some fresh salsa for dinner we're having tacos!  Yum-O!

So the rainbow above is for my Discovering Die Cuts class next Monday at CraftFancy!   Fun fun fun!  The paper is American Crafts and the stamp is Hero Arts.

3 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Well, you got more done than me. Only two loads of laundry! LOL! What a fun birthday gift...a room makeover! Wish I had that opportunity as a kid...wanted to change my PINK wall for so long! LOL!! I'll see you on Wednesday - hoping to get some stuff confirmed!

B said...

What a fabulous use of the dies!!! LOVE it!

Lyn S said...

Ooh, love your rainbow!!