Discovering Die Cuts

It's been just amazing here the last couple of days.  Windows open fresh air flowing!  Big honkin bugs flying around!  EEEEK  Bugs freak me out!  Unless they are like the butterflies above.  Punched out of paper!  HA  This card is for my Discovering Die Cuts Class next Thursday.  I love this Tim Holtz Alteration Die.  The birdage is perfect for a lot of things.  Here I  painted it and added the butterflies out of Jenni Bowlin Papers. I've been dreaming of this card!  Sad Sad Sad!   

Well among other things that is!  Like this weekend is our first Dance Recital of the season!  The kiddos look so cute in their costume and Em has a solo during her class which is cool!  I'm excited to see them dance!  Ok off to play with my Copic Airbrush System!   Gotta work up some notes for Copic 201!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

B said...

Love this with the butterflies coming out of the cage!