The Weekend is Here

It's been such a long week.  I'm not even sure why maybe just the Anticipation of Spring?  Maybe it's just recovering from Vacation. 

Thursday was Hero Arts cards at the store lots of fun!  We laughed and had a great time!  We had fun at the bday party yesterday.  But yikes 13 little girls after candy, cake and ice cream!  EEEEK.  Cheryl took all the kids home with her and Dave and I had some quiet time alone!  Phew!  Then we had her kids here for a sleepover last night.  I swear at 8am they were all still silently sleeping.  There up now and playing barbie and Wii.  But their having fun! Finished my holiday shopping this morning before the mad rush!  It's very pleasant here listening to the kids play and the steady tap tap of the rain outside!  Put Dave right back to sleep!  HA

So Monday is the Fabulous Folds Class I'm excited these are fun cards to make and you won't be disappointed to learn a new unique way to put together a card.  The sample above uses one of my favorite Hero Arts stamps right now! 

Hope everyone is having a Happy Holiday Weekend!

1 comment:

B said...

Lovely card and fun fold!