Spring Showers they say Bring Flowers

We can only hope given the onslaught of thunderstorms and hail we have been experiencing.  Icky!  It's freezing this morning but apparently it will be 80 by late afternoon.   I'm sure we'll be seeing steam. 

So working this morning, lots of new stuff to put out! And Carol put tons out last night!  Yesterday was amusing I came in for my class and Melissa was surrounded by boxes!  Really BIG Boxes!  It's always exciting especially when it's not light bulbs!  HA   Class was awesome we had a great time yesterday doing some Fantastic Folds!  Today Dianne is teaching Japanese Floral Art and tomorrow is her ADORABLE trinket box!    I adore her stuff!    I always try to chanel her while I'm working on my projects it makes me more creative I swear!  Since I'm talking about classes Friday I've got my Copic 101 class where we will be working with blues!  Love love love them!  The samples are above! Love that new crushed silk ribbon and the Maya Road Scalloped polka dot ribbon SOOOO FABULOUS! 

Later it's off to begin class samples and get the house put back together from Easter.  No matter how much I sweep I keep finding Easter Grass.  What is with that?  It's like it hides and then comes out later?   It's like an Easter Egg hunt only it never ends!  Hee Heee Heeeee!  Ok gotta get ready for work and eat breakfast!  Have a great day!  Stay Dry!

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

You should've left Melissa boxed in! LOL!! I'm hoping for some sneek peeks (hint!hint!!). Great Copic samples btw! I'll be seeing Ms. Walker next week...can't wait! Hope to see you soon...we keep missing each other! LOL! Have a great day...looks like we're drying for now! HA! xo