Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere

So today was BEAUTIFUL well earlier(back to drizzling rain) but it was very sunny this afternoon! We were able to head out to the Pumpkin Patch and do a little photography and then pick up gourds and some butternut squash for soup. We also went on the hayride which was fun. We made it into and out of the parking lot without getting stuck in the mud(we were very very lucky). I even got some beautiful pics of fall colors on the way home.

Right now my kitchen looks like a pumpkin exploded in it though. Or maybe 3. We are mid pumpkin carving and there are guts and seeds everywhere! Dave is engineering Abbi's pumpkins eyes(gourds) to fit in their sockets with paper clips there is talk of eyelashes. I saw her sketch not sure where it is going! Then on to Emily's and his(he's talking about picking up road flairs, be afraid people!). I will definitely share photos of them when their done and/or lit. HA I'm seeing that flaming pumpkin we had a couple of years ago. It didn't burn out for hours! EEEK

Ok so these pumpkin tags remind me a little of Abbi's sketch, although hers has one green eye and one yellow eye. The stamp is Heidi Grace and I colored them with my Copics' . Shapes are cut with my Spellbinders Netabilities Label 2.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!