September Begins

Busy busy week. It's like the beginning of each week so far something has exploded and turned me upside down on my head. Takes me until Friday to right myself lately. My Birthday week was great. Mom and Joel came up and we did lots of fun stuff! They had Mia and Bri with them so the Kids were in HEAVEN. The girls stayed the night in the RV with Grandma and Grandpa soooo exciting. There was quite a bit of sobbing when they left but we had a day to recover before school on Monday. Now the kids are in school and getting the hang of things. We had Parent Orientation so we could get the hang of things. Dance schedules are set and by next week will be in full swing. The September Craft Fancy schedule is out and I'm teaching 2 Technique classes one this Saturday and one Thursday the 17th in the evening. I'm also a lucky lucky girl I get to help out with the C.A.R.S. group and the Chicago Craft Collective. I have also signed up for some classes since it's always good to learn.

The card above was from my last camp using the new Stampin Up Medallion Stamp which I am totally in love with. We also distressed and pealed paper for the center very textured fun technique.

Hope everyone has a great day!