Got Some New Stamps

So for my Birthday Emily and Abbi picked out some new stamps for me from one of my favorite sites MadRat Rubber I mounted them immediately so I could start stamping! I love their Alice images and now they have Wizard of Oz Images here is Jack I got a few of him these are only 2. I can't wait to color him with my Copics! He'll be so stinkin cool colored and aged! They did a good job picking out things they knew Mommy would love!

So today is Labor Day is everyone having a great holiday? We had a nice weekend. The girls went to Promised Land with friends Saturday and came back all sugared up apparently and then had pizza with their friends here and ran around screaming like little girls do! 4 of them some in dress up clothes running around wild. Yesterday we did an outing to B&N where everyone got a book and I got to use my gift card from Paula. Then it was on to Bahama Breeze for my b-day lunch with the kids & Dave(I know it's late but we've been busy). MMMMMM I love their Lemonade with a shot of vodka and that salmon tostada. I was a happy happy girl. Last night the kids went to a friends house to trade Littlest Pet Shops. Today the girls had Waffles for breakfast in honor of National Waffle Week, Dave is off to a friends cookout(FARBS Only HA). Later we're going out with his parents for dinner. It's been a pleasant weekend with beautiful weather nothing at all to complain about! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

3 comments:

B said...

Oh how fun! :) New stamps are always so fun! Love these can't wait to see them colored too!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

What fun stamps! Can't wait to see all your creations with them. :-)

Dianne said...

I love your tags with Jack on them...he's wonderful!