BOO!! Halloween BLOG HOP HOP HOP!

It's an ODDBIRDPLANET Blog Hop today! To get you all psyched up about doing Halloween projects! I'm so in love with Kelly's Graveyard, I think it would make an adorable background for an invitation if you were doing a party maybe stamped behind the details in gray subtle but adorable. I also used a monkey from the Monkey Business kit which as luck would have it is on sale right now! WOO HOO! I love him popping out to scare you! And I really love how we can pose their arms and feet the way we want! The word is simple but it's exactly what that little Monkey would say to scare you! BOO!

The list goes something like this in case your starting in the middle!

Karrie
Debbie
Dianne
Godelieve
Kathi
Laura
Marnie (YOU ARE HERE)
Teresa
Tiffany
& Tracy


After you leave here HOP on over to Teresa's BLOG and check out her SUPER adorable use of the VOODOO doll!

Have a great time and show us what cool projects you've made for Halloween!

10 comments:

Dianne said...

The graveyard is one of my favorites too! Your card is wonderful...and I love the colors!

Godelieve said...

Fabulous! Love that you used a monkey in this Halloween scene!

Kim said...

This is great Marnie! I love the monkey popping out...too funny!

Karrie Baker said...

This is too fun! love it!

Tracy Durcan said...

Super cute!! I love that great graveyard image!! :)

Claudette said...

love your color choice for this card....a Halloween flavor

Lyn S said...

How fun! Love that striped ribbon!

Kathi said...

The ribbon is the perfect touch.

I never would have thought to have the monkey from the Monkey Business set popping out from behind a gravestone. I love Kelly's graveyard too.

Wonderful card!

Debbie said...

Very cute. Love that monkey in there!

B said...

Heehee, the monkey is awesome!