Ahhhh Summer is Ending

It's that time school is about to begin. We've been working on getting the girls in their own rooms, cleaning carpets, installing fans and new blinds etc. They are excited to have just their own room to take care of plus they can have their friends over and separate if need be. I've been cleaning and purging to get ready for fall. In between all of the other stuff. We actually had our first PTA meeting last night it's hard to believe next week they are in school. They've both gotten notes from their new teachers and are very excited!

So this card was one of the Camp cards for July there is absolutely no stamping just cardstock and ribbon. I love this new die the shape is very cool. And if I so choose I can cut out one of those circles and do an Inland Steel card it is/was after all their emblem it was on all my dads clothes and other stuff he brought home from work when I was a kid! BLAH BLAH BLAH totally sidetracked. Ok so the paper and ribbon is one of the new IN COLORS for the year Bermuda Bay I love the color!

Ok everyone have a great day! Gotta go finish mopping floors!

2 comments:

B said...

So fun! This die looks so cool - love the simple and graphic look of the card!

Dianne said...

Absolutely gorgeous card...and even prettier in person. I know...I am lucky enough to have one of them.