Delightful Divas!


Today I am lucky. Well yesterday I was lucky but I didn't know it until today! So I guess it's today.................The thoughts in my head are never organized! Anyway I was lucky enough to have my Hawaiian Tags featured on the Delightful Divas Blog! How cool and such an honor! Robin and Penny are so sweet and I just want to thank them again! Thank You Thank You.

What else. Well I went in to work yesterday and saw all the new AC stuff that was fun!

The kids are enjoying summer still but now they are chomping at the bit to get back to school they mention it everyday only 2 1/2 more weeks only 2 more weeks etc. etc. They are just waiting patiently(NOT) for their letters to find out who their teachers are. It's become a race to get the mail everyday! I think the mailman things their stalking him! They stand and the driveway and watch him put the mail in the box. Then lunge as he drives away! EEEK Oh well soon enough. I'll be back tomorrow with some cards we made in Camp!

3 comments: