Sweet!

My Happy Sweet 16 card has been nominated in the voting seciton of Etsy. I'm pretty certain I did nothing to deserve this but it's exciting anyway! There are a lot of cool cards you should check them out and see which one is your favorite! Vote Here!



Tonight is recital night so the girls are relaxing now. I'm going to start hair in a little bit! Can't wait to see the entire show. Well in sequence. We watched the 5 hour dress rehersal yesterday but it was disjointed while they worked out lighting cues and such! Hope everyone is having a great day!

8 comments:

B said...

Adorable dress created with the punches!

Paula said...

Beautiful card!! Congratulations!

Dianne said...

Congratulations Marnie!

Lyn S said...

It IS sweet too, Marnie! Hope you win!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful card!

Michele Kovack said...

This is beautiful! I went to go vote for you....but where do you go to do that? Is there a specific forum?
It was fun yesterday! : )

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I'm clueless like Michelle. I tried several times to find out where to vote for you and couldn't figure it out. But it's a gorgeous card, love it!

Ann said...

Gorgeous card! Congrats!