A Little Catch Up!

Ok so I've been bad lately. Dave had his surgery Friday. He's doing well. He had a very long weekend. The girls and I got the house a little organized as we prepared for our trip. Em got her ears pierced for her 9th birthday. It's been so hot but we've been so busy! We did make it to the pool once in the heat.

Yesterday was Em's B-day WOO HOO! Happy Birthday Emily! For the day the girls, Dianne and I drove to TN for see my Mom and attend SISiversary. We went to the Mellow Mushroom for Pizza and Mom had a cake and balloons for her! She seemed to have fun she is just so thrilled to be here with Grandma.

Today I think the girls are going to go get their hair styled and get some pictures done. We are definitely hitting the Puffy Muffin for lunch and a few stores in Franklin as well. Gotta get to Stitches. Then Dianne and I head over to SIS to register.

I'm having a hard time sleeping, too much excitement, away from home etc. etc. etc. Hope everyone is well rested and has a great day!

No comments: