New Cards + Avoidance

Here is a set of new cards I made this week. The flower is by justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet and one of my favorite stamps. I colored them with my Copics. I so love coloring with these markers.

These cards though bring to mind my Avoidance issues. I'm a list maker I make to do lists, to make lists, to get lists, to list lists, you get the idea. This week I have a healthy to do list for home because well summer break has begun and I want things in place so I can relax a little bit. Then my to make list is long because well I have a bazillion ideas swimming around in my head but can barely grab them when I need to + the YART sale thing. My response to these lists.......Don't do any of the things on my to make list. Make these cards. Don't do anything on my home to do list scrub the kitchen from top to bottom with bleach(I swear I did this, not that it didn't need it but it wasn't on the list). WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Maybe I should erase some things from my lists and then I will feel some urgent need to complete them? I clearly have issues I just don't know what they are?

Anyway the beginning of summer break has been chilly to say the least. We're hoping for warmer weather by this weekend. Em has a pool party on Saturday and we're have a BBQ. It has to get warmer.

Hope everyone is having a nice week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards, they are so pretty! I also have a list problem, I write them and then ignore them!

Dianne said...

Maybe we should exchange lists?
Then we can avoid doing our own stuff...but still get stuff done! :):):)

Tracy Durcan said...

ooh, I love your pretty card!! :)

B said...

Such a pretty card!

Lyn S said...

Pretty cards! I don't bother writing lists, but I make plans to do things.......then do something else instead....Duh!