Last Chance & A recap!

Well we've returned from our trip to TN yesterday or should I say late last night. It was really fun. SISaversary was fun, seeing Mom and Joel was fun, Cris got home Saturday late so we even got to hang out with him that was fun! Everything was great except the car ride after about Indy! That was not so much fun. The girls and I were tired and Dianne wanted us all to nap so we would stop bickering!

So today is the last day for the June Special deal over at Odd Bird Planet. Don't you love this little guy? I totally do! He's my fav. I want to make bookmarks with him! This card can be both a card and a bookmark, which I'm always in search of!

Also here is a card I made for my Brother. I found a "vintage" Charlie Brown book(from our childhood) at an antique store and thought of him so I made him the You Rock card to go with it! Also Odd Bird Planet Stamps!

Wait until you see the July special deal you'll want that also! I know I do!

4 comments:

B said...

Fun bookmark and cute card!

Lyn S said...

I love the bookmark and the card is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love the bookmark! Great idea using the cute paperclips at the side! Very nice touch!
Also adorable card as well! TFS!!~

Anonymous said...

Super cute creations!