Pictures Pictures Pictures!

So how was every one's Holiday? Ours was very nice. The girls enjoyed the Easter Bunnies delivery. They had fun coloring eggs. They loved the Easter Egg Hunt. They were thrilled to have Grandma and Grandpa here! It was a good day all around.

I took a few photos. Well I took more but I made up a collage of things that happened and pretties to share.

I have to say the Italian Beef seemed to be a hit, the kids had hot dogs and mac and cheese. They always like that. And that big cookie with the inch of frosting decorating it was their favorite part of the meal, can you see where I scraped off Birthday? There are the cherry cheesecake squares I made they are quite tasty. Grandma brought the girls this cute bunny that sings and dances which they had a great deal of fun with. They were also enamoured with the Peek-A-Boo Barbies the EB brought for them. OOOH I should take a pic of the eggs again that one doesn't show them after we attempted to marbleize them. We really could only do the light colored ones so there are only 6 sort of marbleized eggs.

We talked to my Mom made sure they weren't in OZ after that last round of tornado's. We had baths and homework finishing then it was off to bed. The girls and I did our happy things ritual. Em was a bit standoffish. She later was crying and told me she knew the EB wasn't real. We had a long discussion about how the Mommy's and Daddy's have to help the EB do his job(I'm terrible, I'm not ready for her to be disillusioned, so I lied, for myself I get that). I'm not sure what to do with that. She was asking me this morning if Grandma new the EB as well. Hmmmmmm? What's a lying mommy to do?

So that was our holiday in a nutshell. The good and the bad. Hope you all had a great day!

2 comments:

Lyn S said...

Sounds like you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

Virginia Killmore said...

Looks like you and your family had a wonderful time!