Back from the Edge!

Ok maybe that's a tad dramatic. But Emily and I had the stomach flu the last couple of days and that's how it feels. We finally ate proper food tonight and all is well! I've graduated from toast I'm so happy! I missed my last Marker Club Class which totally bums me out but there is no way I could have made it. Em has been out of school the last couple of days, she told me today she wishes she didn't have to stay home anymore. Poor Baby! Oh well it's over finally! Phew!

Here is a sneaky peek of Stamp Camp this week. We're making projects from the Occasions Mini Catalog this month. Just too much cute stuff in that catalog not to make an entire camp around it! Not to mention the Thank You Promotion with it where for every $40 you spend in the Mini you get something from here free!

I'll be posting more now that I can do other things beside lay around a whine! Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm looking forward to 70's and sunny tomorrow!

9 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Lovely projects, glad you are feeling better!
Hugs, Christine

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So glad you are feeling better. :-) Great projects. I love the colors.

Virginia Killmore said...

So glad you are better I know what it is like! Beautiful projects I will need to case this please!

Dianne said...

I'm glad that you and Emily are feeling better! And...I'm looking forward to Stamp Camp tonight!!!

B said...

Hope you're feeling better! :-) Lovely projects!

Ann said...

Super pretty! Great colors and LO!

Lyn S said...

Lovely projects!

So glad you are feeling better now!

Claudette said...

fantastic job designing this card....love the color and layout of it.

Michelle said...

What a great job you did on this project. The colors are so nice togther :)