Happy Easter!

Happy Easter All! Have you met Priscilla? She's cute isn't she? She's painting eggs for the celebration today! They are sparkly eggs because she knows how I love glitter! The stamp is Odd Bird Planet.

So we're getting ready for my in-laws to come over for dinner. We'll do an egg hunt then. I'm curious to see how it goes since the Easter Bunny was out at like 2am this morning putting the eggs in the yard. In the pitch dark! HA!!! My Italian beef is heating up and my Cherry Cheesecake bard turned out great! The kids got Cooking Momma Around the World from the Easter Bunny. "Momma will help you" is going and going and going in my Head! AHHHHHHH the Wii without volume that is what I need! The games are fun though! We haven't really done well at any of them yet but it's still fun! I'm going back to the Wii so Momma can teach me how to cook!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

that is soooo cute!!! I love it! :) Oops, I'd better take a picture of my OBP easter card, too..
and thank you so much for leaving a message for me yesterday. It so cheered me up!!

Kathi said...

Happy Easter!

Priscilla is such a Renaissance Cat. She paints, she snorkels, she cooks, she writes, she does it all!

Great card!

Virginia Killmore said...

verrrrry cute!