OOOH It's Sunny! Quick Reminder!

I can't believe it, it's sunny and not freezing outside. It's 41 out right now and it feels balmy! We're taking off the winter coats and putting on the windbreakers. Although we've done this a few times in the last couple of weeks maybe this week won't end with a snowstorm???? I should be banging my head against something wooden! HA I'm taking the girl scouts outside this afternoon for a scavenger hunt! Fun Fun!

Ok now on to Easter! So I'm thinking Italian Beef. I can get it the day before no matter what restaurants are open or their hours. I can heat it in the crockpot. I can make a couple of sides and a fabulous dessert. And everyone will love it! Plus clean up will be a breeze! I'm liking this idea? The Easter cards above were made for my Etsy store they are really cute 3x3 cards with chocolate bunny punches on them. I adore these cards they are so stinkin cute! I went a little punch happy the clouds the fence the bunnies the circle. The grass I cut by hand but the punch insanity continues.

So Dave is at work today. He's feeling uh better. Well he's not eating so of course he's feeling better he has nothing in him to make him sick! Whatever he had to go to work. Abbi is terrified to eat anything. Today my mission is to see if she can eat a few crackers some soup and maybe even some noodles or something.

Ok QUICK REMINDER - SALE ENDS TODAY! HURRY HURRY! Over to Odd Bird Planet and get a bunch of cool stamps at a really good price! For a list of whats on sale see this post!

Hope everyone is staying well and enjoying what seems like it might be the beginning of spring!

5 comments:

Paula said...

Italian Beef sounds like a great idea!! My in-laws arrive on Saturday afternoon and will leave after our Easter lunch. I'm making ham and all the fixings. Clean up will not be as easy but I've got more volunteers (reluctant I'm sure) to help me clean up!!

Dianne said...

I agree with Paula...Italian Beef sounds wonderful. We're going to have the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday...I think we're just ordering pizza.

I'm glad that everyone is at least starting to feel a bit better...:)

Lyn S said...

Love your cute bunny cards Marnie! Great use of your punches!

Christine Riley said...

So cute! Love the fence border punch, that's the perfect touch.
Hugs, Christine :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love your cute bunny cards!