We're All Contaminated!

That's right little bunny girls and boys! We're all contaminated! Abbi has the stomach flu which came on right after a nasty cold. And last night Dave came down with it. I have 2 count them 2 sick-o's at home! Oh well less driving around for me I guess. I have a post office run to make today and maybe if Em is well she and I will go out to dinner tonight and get away from the icky people!
So we are planning Easter dinner over here which is turning out to be the dilemma of the year. Who Knew? It was discussed at my MIL's house how no one really loves Ham, which I make every year. And I said if no one wanted ham(I don't like it), I would make whatever they wanted. So someone yelled out(DAVE) Pizza. And this being the Family's favorite food it got a lot of response. I'm good with Pizza, really I mean order a couple add a couple sides and I'm done. Imagine the clean up, or lack of. Dave called our favorite Pizza place Vinny's (for any Lowellians stopping by it's just like Dante's). They are closed on Easter. BUMMER. So I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a food everyone will love, besides Turkey that I can make, but I'm trying to fit it into the EASY category of Pizza, cause I love the idea of not cooking forever on a Holiday! Or worse doing the cleanup forever! We already have to chase down Easter grass forever after the holiday! All I really know is that I'm using my little bunnies above as place settings even if I put out paper plates! I made them originally for my Etsy store then added them to class I did over at Craft Fancy. We're going to put them on the girls Easter Baskets when they set them out the night before as well. They are the cutest tags.
I'm also trying something new. I've put a stamp set up on Ebay to see how it sells. I'm excitedly watching as the bidding has started. I've never sold anything on Ebay before so this is new for me and a test drive sort of! This is the first stamp set I ever bought from Stampin Up 6 years ago. I never use it but I fell in love with it at my first party!
Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement yesterday. It's not as bleak as I made it sound after we slept on it. Anyway I'm relieved Monday is over and much happier it's Tuesday even with the sickies, they sleep a lot! So I plan on finishing up the 4 projects I have on my table today! Woo Hoo! Hope everyone has a great Day! Stay Well!

6 comments:

itsallrosi said...

super cute bunnies!

good luck with the ebay. I have sold some SU! sets there and various other nonsense taking up space around my house. I think its a great place to sell stuff.

fishlips said...

Ouch two sick ones...Yuck Yuck may they both get better fast!!!!!

Happy Almost Easter too....

Dianne said...

Get better Dave and Abbi!!!

Lyn S said...

Cute bunnies! I hope the sickies feel better soon!

Christine Riley said...

These bunnies are just adorable, love them. Hope you little ones feel better soon!
Hugs, Christine :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Your bunnies are so cute! I hope everyone feels better soon. good luck with ebay. :-)