Is everyone Ready?

For the Holiday that is? We aren't but then when are we ever ready early. Today the kiddos were home. We had a good time we went to the library, did the craft they had there. Then we headed off to DQ for lunch. The girls were thrilled with hot dogs and ice cream. There's nothing bad about that!

So nothing else going on the girls are getting ready for bed. Julia and Cali came over for dinner after dance tonight and they just left. Abbi has a b-day party with a friend she hasn't seen in over a year. She has informed us "she has to get to bed early tonight because she's going to party for an old friend tomorrow". In her best grown up voice. She cracks me up. She even poo pooed a sleepover because she has this party tomorrow! Who knew?

So in the card Radar the Robot is celebrating Easter in space with his sparkly eggs. These show up as stars down here on earth. He even does juggling tricks. The stamp is Odd Bird Planet. Hope everyone is having fun.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute card. I wouldn't have thought to use the robot for an Easter card, but it works! Love your sparkly eggs, too.

Dianne said...

Hmmm...so when I wish on a star...I'm wishing on Radar's sparkly eggs? I never would have guessed!

I love your card Marnie!

itsallrosi said...

yum for him!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Cute card!

Ann said...

So goofy--I love it!

Lyn S said...

I love the cute robot and his sparkly eggs!

Virginia Killmore said...

Hah Hah I love this