Yikes what day is it? I know it's the Year Of the COW!

Ok so I've been a little MIA sorry about that but everyone/someone has been home for the last 9 days and they've been driving me a little NUTTY! With illness, school closings, Holiday's and days off to visit the Doctor I've not really been left alone for more that 45 min. EEK Anyhoo it's a beautiful day! After Abs goes to school in a few hours and I do Kindergym I get at least an hour to myself. Well that and really she plays quite nicely on her own in the AM we just did a half our of playing Pollies go to the Mall and she informed me she wanted to play alone now! HA

What else well we cleaned and organized all the girls craft stuff and toys in the play room. It's so neat now I labeled every drawer yesterday and they can find all of their toys it's so cool. There was also a roller skating party, a sleepover, a trip to the Movies to see Hotel for Dogs, lunch out with Daddy, the Girl Scout Field Trip to the Vet and marker club/class. OOOH and my Mom N Me Tea at the LSS this weekend has SOLD OUT! WEEEE! It's been a fun week so far!

OOOH and almost forgot Dave had a good day with the Dr. yesterday. He is recovering wonderfully from his surgery. The Dr. did say it would take a full 2 years to recover fully but he is impressed with the progress so far! YIPPY!

So now your asking what's the deal with the Cows/Year of the COW? Well...apparently it is and you know we're celebrating jusjohanna's Chinese New Year SALE and Johanna has added new items to the sale and it ends tomorrow and I forgot to remind you! So here it is more stamps on sale and more things to celebrate!

justjohanna images used: Sale images - Curly Neck Bottle, Baby Bootie. Moo Cards - Chubby Cow Right, Frontal Cow, Poka Dot Cow Left, Tall House Mini, Moo Bottle, Rooster Right. Other items used Patterned Paper - Scenic Route, Stampin Up, Bottle Cap Letters Paper Crafts, Rub Ons American Crafts, Stickles, Sequins, Chalk Ink, Colorbox Rain Drops, Stickers Stampin Up, Doodlebug Glitter Paper.

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Oh, my...these are so cute! I love your cows!

Christine Riley said...

These are cute! :) Especially the cows, love them :)
Hugs, Christine : )

B said...

Oh so cute! Love the cows!

Lyn S said...

Great cards, love those cute stamps......especially the cows!

Ann said...

Those cows are cracking me up! :D

Rina said...

Love your ALL the cards!!
Everything is GREAT!!