Pull up a Chair....

And get ready to shop! The Odd Bird Planet Sale starts today! Check out the huge selection of other stamps will be 25% off! You can read more about it here on Johanna's blog. Or just head on over to the STORE and start filling your cart! This adorable mushroom chair stamp is on sale! Can you believe it? It's one of my favorites!

Also exciting is that one of the greatest card making stamp kits, the Fairytale Limited Edition Kit will be 20% off. There is a collage of the kit below that Godelieve was kind enough to share!
In the next few days the other designers will be showcasing projects made with these stamps you won't wan to miss it so be sure to check out their blogs! Today I have the honor of sharing the day with Laura O. You'll want to head over there to check out her project and inspiration! Make sure you give her Props for her way cool banner it's one of my FAVORITES!

On to other things, after I finish all my cards. I'm driving around looking for that bridge. We got the call about 6:45 last night that there would be no school for today! ARGHHHHHHHH! I have to dig out some stuff to entertain them for the day! Yesterday they had to pick up and made that last the entire day but today I got nothing? Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC Friday!

9 comments:

Godelieve said...

Oh, I love the mushroom chair card!! Fabulous, so inviting!!

itsallrosi said...

super cute!

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the images and the layout is so pretty!

fishlips said...

Everything about this card just screams gorgeous wow oh wow what a beauty!!!!

B said...

Love the chairs! :-) Super cool!

Anonymous said...

great idea to use the chairs that way! and it coordinates perfectly with your blog - did you do that on purpose?

Dianne said...

An absolutely gorgous card...I love the colors and the design. You've made me want to order that stamp immediately!

Anonymous said...

Very cool, I love the brown and blue combo!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card! I love the color combo!