Great Day!

What a fun day! This is part of the Mom N Me Tea Party Treat Class I taught today at Craft Fancy! It was so much fun! The girls were adorable and it was so sweet to see Mom's and Grandma's crafting with them! Emily was my assistant. She did a great job and had a great time. The class sold out, so I think they're adding a second class in a couple of weeks! That little cupcake opens up to be a picture frame or place card or really whatever you want it to be. Everyone seemed to be making them as Valentine gifts for Dads or Moms or someone else special. I took my assistant out to lunch afterwards. It was very nice to spend some alone time with her!

Friday was Stamp Camp which was fun as well! This week I've been cutting and cutting class kits like mad. Ooooh and Wed. was our Copic class which was oh so much fun! I learned a new technique I'm going to try out this week.

Most exciting the kids got invited on a sleepover last night and Dave and I went out to dinner! Like on a date! It was so nice and the perfect end to a great day. Then he creamed me on the Wii and was very happy! Today we are heading to Marc & Paula's church to see our Marc and Katie perform in the puppet troop! It's in black light? How fun is that? Can't wait to see it! Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Ann said...

These are all so cute! I love that little cupcake most of all! :D

itsallrosi said...

sounds like fun, your projects are adorable

itsallrosi said...

sounds like fun, your projects are adorable

itsallrosi said...

sounds like fun, your projects are adorable

itsallrosi said...

ooops! 3x a charm

Lyn S said...

Sounds like a fun day was had by all! Love your cards....so cute!

Dianne said...

Your Craft Fancy Class Projects are wonderful and you're a great teacher. I'm not in the least surprised that your class loved the projects...and you!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Cute projects! Sounds like you had fun.

B said...

Oh so fun! What cute projects!