OOOH I scrapped!

This was a from a challenge for our Wed. night scrap group. I'm so excited to have gotten some scrapping in. I've been doing so many cards I wasn't sure I could do a layout?

Otherwise things are fine here. Lots of snow. I cleaned the driveway today once and Dave just informed me there's another 2" out there. Welcome to January. At least we have no place to be. Dave and the girls are downstairs playing Wii I can hear them "WOOP"ing. Dave's Dad and Nephew came over tonight and helped put the xmas boxes up in the attic since Dave can't do any heavy lifting yet. So it's really gone now no more piles of big boxes! And this week all dance classes started again. There are 4 in total 2 for each. They are loving it, of course. Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!

My Littlest Dancer
Products used:
Patterned Paper SIStv Mod Sheets
Cardstock Bazzill
Vintage Hymnal Page
Glitter Die Cuts & Date Label Crate Paper
Glitter Acetate Bracket Making Memories
All from SIStv The Songbird Collection
Alphabet Stickers American Crafts
Flower Prima
Rhinestones Walmart
Stamp justjohannas Odd Bird Planet

9 comments:

Dianne said...

Wonderful layout Marnie....I love the grins on your littlest dancer's face!

B said...

Oh adorable! Great LO!

Ann said...

So cute! Reminds me of my dancing days... ;) Your little dancer is a QT pie! :D

Anonymous said...

I just chuckled at the title! I feel like that when I do the odd page as it's very rare that I do! I just LOVE the way you put this page together! It fantastic! Totally Fabo! :D

fishlips said...

AWWW This is just a spectacular page, so so darling ...love the title!!!!

ellen s. said...

she is adorable! and i adore the colors you used, too!
you do beautiful work, glad to have you over at serendipity!

ellen {aka sillygirl}

p.s. i love the name of your blog! i say that all the time!!!

Lyn S said...

A beautiful layout for an adorable girl!

Kathi said...

She's soooo cute. That stamp is perfect with some of her poses!

Great layout.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So cute!!! Love your layout.