Thank you Teachers


So before the Thanksgiving holiday our kids were off so the teachers could do conferences with the parents. Our staff appreciation committee brought in food for the teachers and wanted the room mom's to get a card signed by the students or most of them to give to each teacher. As a Kindergarten room mom I got the call. I couldn't just buy a card now could I? Luckily I'm also a helper for K-gym every week so I had the kids all in one place to do the signing. It's a big card 6x6 they are little after all and have large signatures. So the paper is SU, the Diecut is Sizzix/SU, the stamp is Hero Arts and the punch is SU. I added stickles of course and some BoBunny double dots to the birdie to embellish.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

7 comments:

B said...

Super cute! I'm sure the teachers loved them!

Dianne said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous card! What lucky teachers!

Ann said...

Ooooh, love the red bird and the sparkle! A+!

Kim said...

Beautiful card Marnie!!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card! I love the way you did the bird on the branch on the BT paper! Great card!

Lyn S said...

This is lovely Marnie, the diecuts are gorgeous!

Kathi said...

It's gorgeous. I bet it was a huge hit!