ICK SNOW!

So we got a ton of snow overnight Fri-Sat. ICK ICK ICK. About 5:30 Sat I finally decided to go out and do the driveway(Dave can't do anything if it is to heavy thus me getting to shovel). It was up to my knee's. Luckily I have new boots! Anyway now we can leave the house if we need to! HA Not going anywhere except to the grocery store today. The kids played outside today finally getting to use their snow paint! I have to go take pics but I'll do that when I head over to the store. I took the opportunity to bake a batch of cookies so that was nice.

Here is my second layout for the challenge last Wed. I got to use my new American Crafts paper! Love love love it! Thanks for stopping by have a great day!

4 comments:

B said...

Love how you used all the fun paper in your layout! Super cute!

And snow paint? I'm intrigued... wow have toys changed since I was young. ;-)

Ann said...

Love those fun papers and cute pics! :D

What is snow paint??? Sounds fun...

Dianne said...

I love this layout....especially the little sleeping beauty!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great layout and such fun colors.