CCC Inspiration Challenge

Ann and her Creative Antics! HA Posted the most fabulous inspiration challenge for us to play along with! Here's mine. Using Anna Griffin double sided paper, Heidi Grace embellishments, Maya Rd. Ribbon and some chalk ink completed this card. Fun Fun!

Nothing new here the snow is on it's way again. The kids are looking forward to being snowed in. Last night we had a picnic in the Family Room while watching Journey to the Center of the Earth. Very cute movie. Em saw it in 3D at the Theatre and told us all the most scary spots, especially in 3D. Well off to start my work today I think I've had enough coffee..... Hope everyone is having a Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Ann said...

Very pretty! I love those hearts and ribbon! :D

Kathi said...

Really pretty. I love the colors, hearts, and ribbon!

B said...

Pretty! Love the hearts!

Lyn S said...

Oh, this is such a lovely card!

Dianne said...

The colors feel like Spring!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So pretty! I love the colors. :-)