Brrrrrrr. Can't get Warm

Man oh Man is it cold outside. Under 10 degrees and I'm so not digging it. I'm a big baby and it's only going to get colder I know I know. It's a bummer of a day although the sun came out. Out to shovel the snow around 6:30 am after the little one woke up sick and puking! She's home now having a Movie Marathon. First Scooby Doo and Charlie and the Choc. Factory now she's working on a Harry Potter marathon. She ate a few saltines but was appalled by them claiming she couldn't "take them down" and could she have a Nutella sandwich. Hmmm chocolate bread ewwwww no! She's getting better though and bouncing around. Poor kid has a lot of energy and can't use it up all alone with Mommy!

So here is the Snow Paint Santa delivered. Em asked for it and claimed Santa would know. I.....I mean Santa went to the Walgreens and bought the bottles(grey was all they had) and a package of food coloring. Each bottle got a different color and water. Then he apparently went into my stash of foam die cuts and attached one to each bottle. Voila Snow Paint. They think it's a blast. And we have lots of snow to paint even if "our mountain isn't as big as the neighbors" to quote Em.

Stay warm and dry and have a Great Day!

7 comments:

itsallrosi said...

I've never heard of snow paint. thanks for the tip!

B said...

Oh how fun!

Rita said...

Santa always has such fun stuff! ;)
LOVE the snow paint -- we would have no use for it (I say bitterly, as I would love just a little snow so my kids could enjoy it for at least a little while!!! I'm sure you'd like to ship some of your snow my way!)

Glad you stopped by my blog today -- hope your little sweetie is feeling better now!

Ann said...

Awesome idea! I love it! :D

Dianne said...

I love the idea of Snow Paint....I have to mix some up for Morgan and Andie....and your photo of the bottles in the snow is really beautiful!
Hope your munchkin is feeling better.

Lyn S said...

Snow paint sounds like fun! Hope your little one feels better soon!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Snow painting sounds like lots of fun!