Back on our Routine

Got these stamps before the holidays getting to play with them now. This is from a Bombshell set. I'm practicing my coloring with Copics having fun with that. I swear since the last marker club I colored for days and days. That's all I did in the hospital waiting room was color. I know my sequins look a bit odd in this pic but they don't scan or photograph well. I'm sure there is a secret maybe it's in one of my new filters I got for Christmas?

So things are calming down. The kids are back in school and dance starts up again this week. Em has decided to dance year round and not do cheer. Abbi is just happy her best friend is back from Sweden and she was invited to a rollerskating birthday party by one of her Big Sisters friends! Dave is back to work and scrapping starts again this week! WOO HOO! I just have to clean off the table for people to work! Either that or Dianne has to sew the entire night since the machine is in her spot! Hope every ones new year is calming down and getting back to normal!

5 comments:

Dianne said...

You are getting SO good with your Copic markers....Care to pass along some of your talent to me? :)

As for sewing tomorrow night...I can finish those fleece ornaments that never got done before Christmas! :)

Lyn S said...

Great job with the colouring....the card looks fantastic!

fishlips said...

Oh My is this ever unique....Its just so darn cute...love it all, you did a wonderful job on this one!!!!!

B said...

Great with the coloring!!! ;) Super cute!

Kathi said...

Gorgeous coloring and a great card. I so love the Bombshell stamps too!