Welcome 2009 & Dismantling the Holidays

Well it's done we've taken everything down it's even almost put away. And in 17 1/2 hours I'll be alone in the house just me by myself! We had a great New Years as you can see on the day we tore down the house, the Gingerbread house. Well the girls hammered it down. Aren't they cute in safety glasses? There was a lot of candy eating and excitement! This week was the week full of play dates and sleepovers. Everyone had fun but I have to admit I'm so ready to get back to normal. Even the bleakness of winter is looking good.
I know in a month I won't be saying that but at the moment it's how I feel.



They are having way too much fun doing this!
The complete and utter destruction 2 little girls with hammers can do!

Happy New Year Hope Everyone Had a Great One!

6 comments:

Virginia Killmore said...

I have boys they would have killed each other! How fun!

Ann said...

Heehee! Love these pics! Too cute! :D

itsallrosi said...

Oh, how fun! I love taking down and putting away all of the decorations, I just finished putting everything away yesterday.

Dianne said...

The photos of the girls are adorable...they have a future in demolition!
My Christmas stuff is still up...I had to take the skirt away from the bottom of the tree cause Piper kept trying to dig it up. I did take photos of most of my ornaments though...finally.

fishlips said...

Wow what Fun.....The girls have that hammer stuff down it looks like...lol

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous photos Marnie....the girls sure look like they're having a ball!