Get Your NEW DESIGNS HERE!!!!

I'm so excited we can purchase the new Odd Bird Planet stamps! Here is another card I made using a new image. I love this little gingerbread house! I colored it with pencils and cut it out. The branch is also an OBP stamp. The snow is liquid applique. The gingerbread man is Jolee's along with the stars. I die cute a piece of acetate the same as the ornament and glued them together under the snowflakes.

So this works perfect tonight we are decorating our gingerbread house. We were supposed to last night but I'm afraid my children were way WIRED, complete with jumping off the couches etc. I have girls, really I'm not equipped for this abnormal behavior for them. I think their exciting weekend and an after school play date got the best of them and they lost it! I know I lost it!

They did both loose teeth this weekend. Very exciting. Abbi lost her first tooth yesterday. The tooth fairy has to be getting tired of my kids and their questions they leave for her!!! They write her long notes asking lots and lots of questions. Em asked for 1,000,000,000 wishes and Abs wants to know her name as well! Then there was can we talk about her name now etc. going on! They crack me up! I did here Emily say the other night to Abbi. "The Tooth Fairy has her own special pink marker." Thank goodness I heard that! I had to dig out the pen I used last time! YIKES!!

Have a great day!

10 comments:

Paula said...

OMG those cards are gorgeous!!

Tiff said...

THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! AWESOME cards!

fishlips said...

What a delightful card....Amazing looking...just amazing!!!!!

Lyn S said...

The gingerbread house is adorable, I love your card design!

Ann said...

That gingerbread house with the snow is just too cute! Love it! :D

Dianne said...

Your gingerbread cards are amazing....what absolutely gorgeous work!
You're girls are giving the Tooth Fairy a run for her money....what is the going rate for a newly lost tooth? :):):)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great cards! I love that gingerbread stamp. Great toothfairy story... Kids are so entertaining. :-)

Thanh Vo said...

Your card is so cool Marnie! I love the way it hangs like a real ornament.

Kathi said...

That's a seriously cool card. I love that house in red!

Virginia Killmore said...

what a cute cute card!