Working Working Working

Well with all the excitement yesterday everyone was truly exhausted. After I grilled hamburgers in the snow and we ate.then everyone relaxed a bit. Dave finished sanding a couple of places and then it was off to bed. It was completely quiet so I finished most of the living room tonight. I have a little touch up on the edging to do and it's done, well only the trim to do.

Then I had some time to myself to stamp. My piece is drying right now so I can't share yet. In it's place I'll share some cards I worked on last week. These stamps are from Impression Obsession. I love these cute little snow people. The cards are Fabrino which I used my watercolor crayons on and a little bit of stickles! The colors remind me of snow!

Have a great Day!

10 comments:

Lyn S said...

Oh, those snowmen are so cute! Sweet cards Marnie!

Ann said...

Ohhhh, these snowmen are too sweet! I love it! :D

B said...

Oh so cute!

Dianne said...

What a perfect winter card...I love these snowpeople..you just want to hug them!

fishlips said...

You are a super woman wow sound like a very busy busy day for you... Love the christmas cards they are so Darling...Love the sentiment too!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!

Rita said...

Those are such darling snowpeople! Great cards Marnie!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So cute! Love the snowmen.

Kathi said...

Those snowpeople are just adorable. Great cards (as usual).

I'm glad your dh is doing better.

Virginia Killmore said...

Ahhh Kising snowmen Tooo stinkin cute!TFS

Melissa said...

These are great! I love the blue ribbon, not so Christmasy. Its perfect.

TFS