Update and This Weeks Feature

First for the update. Dave is doing better. He will have surgery on the nerves for the paralysis on the left side. This will happen in mid-December just after his birthday. Happy Birthday to him. He'll be in the hospital recovering. Today we drove into the city for some more tests. We took the girls out of school, especially Emily I wanted her to see where Daddy would be and that it's not so scary etc. etc. We were up at the crack of dawn so we all came home and slept for awhile then went to a movie(HSM3 yes Dave loved this.......HA). We had planned the zoo but walking around with temps under 35 are not acceptable to even me! It's been snowing off and on for the last day. It's pretty but I'm not ready I feel like I missed fall!

Ok so yesterday I painted more, I almost have the living room done. Dave's Dad came and did up near the ceiling for us. Dave spackled and sanded and spackled some more. I have to do a double coat on some walls and then do around the lower trim. We also started one wall in the DR tomorrow it's back to the painting! Lots of spots need to be sanded.

This weeks feature over at Linnecards.com is Pink Paislee. What fun I used some of there stamps to make this bright Love card. Colored with my Prisma color markers. Working on my shading! Check out what everyone else is working on Here!
Ok so I have tons of holiday project photos to share that will be coming up this week! Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Oooh, I love the colors you chose, and your coloring is fabulous! :D

fishlips said...

AWWW What a sweetheart of a card...Fantastic Love the heart wings... 2 Cute!!!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

I love the fun colors you used. So cute!

Kathi said...

Gorgeous colors, lovely images, and your shading looks terrific!

Virginia Killmore said...

Pretty Colors!