Blah Blah Blah!

So the painting is almost done. I finished almost all of the trim tonight. I have one spot literally 1 foot wide to paint but I need the ladder which means I have to move my car and well. It's cold outside so tomorrow! Dave is doing ok, he's been really tired lately. His sleep is all messed up. The last couple of days he's also been really really hungry. It's the first time he's really felt hunger since he broke that part in his head! So I suppose that means he's healing!

Tonight Dianne and I attended our first Copic Marker Club Class. It was so fun! Simone is so fun and a great teacher. I can totally see why Emily loves taking her classes so much! We went out afterwards and laughed all the way through dinner! It was good to be out and about.
Here is a card I made for the color challenge over at Paper Craft Planet. The colors were Ivory, White, Old Olive and Certainly Celery. I also worked it into the Christmas card challenge over at Linnecards.com for Scallops! 2 birds and all! The stamp is a retired SU set Trim The Tree I also used Stickles(I know your shocked)!

Here's a funny! Emily lost a tooth tonight and she left a note for the Tooth Fiary. She wanted to know her name?(Answer: She just listened to the Wicked Soundtrack while painting....um working so the answer was Idnia) She also wanted to know what would happen if she saved up all of her teeth and left them for the Tooth Fairy all at once.(Answer: Nothing she said she would just visit once but still give her the same amount for each tooth.) And lastly she wanted to know which the Tooth Fairy preferred. Apple Pie, Brownies, Cake or Candy. She asked her to circle one please. (Answer: The Tooth Fairy is smart she just circled Apple and said she didn't care for sugary snacks just fruit!)

Have a great day I'll close with this:
I received this email from my Aunt Judy today! Have to share it's exciting news for the tiny little town I grew up in!
Lowell just won over Griffith with 28 seconds on the clock, One more game and they will be playing in the Indianapolis dome!!! GO RED DEVILS! 19to13

9 comments:

fishlips said...

AWWW This is STUNNING... Love the color the image and the glitter....It really does sparkle,shimmer and shine with joy...FANTASTIC!!!!

B said...

Love the tress in the background and yay for using stickles! What fun!

And Emily sounds adorable! That's so cute! :-)

Dianne said...

Your card is beautiful....your daughter is absolutely sweet!
And....so are you...you were listening to "Wicked"!

Ann said...

Oooh, love the green and the sparkle! :D

Lyn S said...

Love all the trees and the sparkle on your card!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! So elegant, love all the sparkle! :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Virginia Killmore said...

Love the colors love the trees! TFS

Mandy said...

This card is awesome, girl! Great job!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card. Love the colors.