OH my even more!

No photo today! They will be back tomorrow! Sorry! Ok so we were up at 6:30 getting ready to head out the the Dr. this morning. Randi stayed with Em and took her to school the rest of us headed into the city. I will say traffic wasn't terrible we got there a little early and they took him right away! It did take over an hour but hey we were home by 10:45. Anyway, Dave is going to have surgery to figure out what is wrong with the nerves on his left side. This will take place next month. On Monday we start going for Scans and the basic preparations for surgery. The recovery time from the surgery???? At least a month.... So now we've cancelled physical therapy that will wait until after the surgery.

Our field trip for Brownies was cancelled. So I had to quick come up with something to do for today. We are hopefully going to the Vet. soon so we focused on animals! So we would have questions when we get to our field trip. Em is trying out another dance class tonight though it's full. Ooops! So that's about it for today. I'll be back tomorrow with more.

3 comments:

fishlips said...

I will say prayer for you all, hope they find out the problem!!!! New dance clas what fun!!!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

I hope the surgery goes well. Will say prayers for you all. :-)

Ann said...

I will keep you in my prayers!