Ahhhhhh! I'm back!

It feels so good to be back online and somewhat done with my house. We went from the upper left picture to the bottom left in a matter of days. Finishing all of the painting in the living room/dining room. Then we moved on to the bathroom. Where unfortunately Dave broke the toilet and we had to have a plumber come and fix that up. But once he was gone that room was done and it was on to Holiday prep. Finishing with our Turkey on Thursday. Phew! After that it was cleaning out our Garage so we could move our cars in. We finished just in time there was a light dusting on the cars as we moved them in yesterday. But at least it wasn't the 2.5 inches we got last night.

I'm back to boxes in the LR/DR but that's all the Christmas stuff that needs to go up. By the end of the evening yesterday the tree had lights and the was it we were done for the weekend! Tonight we'll finish that.

Dave is doing ok. Not really sleeping well? He needs to be doing something more I think? He went to the Hospital this morning for his pre-surgery prep stuff. I'm very worried about the surgery he seems excited though so I'm trying to keep to myself.

I'm making some Christmas fudge today to give as gifts and sell at the Holiday Bazaar this weekend. That should be fun. OOH and I have lots of projects ready to load up! Hope everyone had a great holiday!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

You've gotten an amazing amount of work done in a very short time...your Thanksgiving table looks wonderful...so does the Turkey!
Try not to worry about Dave's surgery (Although I know that's impossible)...just think of the good that it will do him.

fishlips said...

Yum yum looking turkey....

Hope Dave will do fine... Crossing fingers and toes here that all will go just Great!!!! Keep positive thoughts only!!!!