Buttons Buttons and more Buttons



It's that time of the week again. The Monday Feature which this week is Buttons. I made 2 cards for this one couldn't decide what to do! The top card I used my new Mini Crafters Workshop Template . These are so fun and versatile I used my chalk inks with it here and a sponge dauber.The buttons are by Foofala. I used a couple different packs to get all the smallest ones Clearsnap Chalk Ink Olive Pastel here and Chestnut Roan here The rubons are Doodlebug here Cardstock Bazzill Green Tea Red Devil Uniball Signo White pen for my + it worked beautifully. The banner stamp is justjohanna.com Michelle's Banner.

The second card is I used the fun Sweetwater Celebrate papers Buttons are Foofala Playtime the Ink is Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Charcoal Cardstock is Bazzill Green Tea here and Raven here And the stamp is Christophe justjohanna.com he's being dicontinued which makes me sad he's one of my favorites!

What can you do with buttons? Something to think about?????

4 comments:

Paula said...

Love these!! The teacher was is Wonderful.

Paula said...

Wow, what great grammar I have. I meant the Teacher one is wonderful.

Rita said...

I absolutely love these projects with buttons. I am a "button-aholic" -- and you've used them beautifully!!!

How are you?? I will try to catch up on your blog a little more soon!

((HUGS))

Dianne said...

I love the tree card........I love the button card, too. Beautiful work Marnie!