Phew the week is almost over!


I'm sure the weekend and next week will be just as busy but there is something about Friday it's like a light at the end of a tunnel. Deceiving as it may be! HA So this week went fast. Emily and I missed her Open House her Dad and Sister went I stayed home with her. Unfortunately she was home for 2 days with the Stomach Flu which lead into 2 days off of school for Teacher In Service. Sooooo it's been extremely long without a smidge of silence all week. Poor kid woke up every morning this week asking to go to school. She's all better thank goodness at least she can enjoy some of her days off a bit.
Tonight is my technique class. I'm excited I'm doing Versamark and Spritzers so that should be fun! Then I'm baking the rest of the weekend making giant cookies for all the staff at the school next week for Staff Appreciation.
OOOH and how could I forget NSD is here! You know what that is right? National Scrapbook Day! The day your actually required to scrapbook!! By Law! Or at least that's what we tell our spouses! Linnecards is having an event Tomorrow with fun challenges and Prizes! You'll want to check it out! Also she has all the new Basic Grey which is selling out fast so make sure to check that as well!
Ok so the cards above are using a justjohanna stamp the large Lacy Circle. This is fun stamp. I like it for journaling and embellishing layouts but there are many other fun things to do with it as you can see!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so clever!

Dianne said...

Happy NSD Marnie!

I love your lacy circle cards!

Heather Grow said...

Very creative uses for the lacy circle. Great cards.