Finally Switched

To the new blogger. Which literally translated means I found the safe place I've been keeping my password for blogger(it was really safe even from me!) Then I changed it since blogger wouldn't let me log in without changing to the new one! HA!





Well I'm here again thank goodness! I've been busy scrapping! Last week was my upload for the Cottage our sponsor was Prima! Loving their paper lines! The flowers I've always loved but with the papers they are amazing! In the Baby layout I used mirrors for the centers of some of the circles! Love those little mirrors I've been dying to use them!



Then there's the Big Picture Class Dianne and I are taking Product Playground taught by Lisa Damrosch. I'm having fun focusing majorly on a supply! This was from the first week! Isn't she cute? She cracks me up when she poses for the camera! Can you guess the supply? Ummmmmm Bookplates! I have tons and usually only use one on a page!

So I hope everyone is taking advantage of the stuck inside cold! And being creative? I know I am I have lots of stuff to share! And the new blogger will be fun learning!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Wow! Fantastic layouts, Marnie!! smiles...